Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New BLOG

Hi Everyone!!!!
I've decided to Change my name of my blog
and the URL as well....

So All info will be coming from my old
blog at Scrappers Anonymous shortly....
I'm just making sure everyone gets the info
first and switches it over!

Thanks for all your patients ----

Here's the New Link


http://theresascraftycreations.blogspot.com/

I've still got the 
http://www.miislucky.blogspot.com/
link up....
You don't have to follow this blog.... I will switch everything over as soon as I let everyone know about the switch....

I hope that makes sense to everyone.... I will keep my blog the same

but the name will be switch shortly!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I get to be the first to comment on your brand spankin' new blog :) I can't wait to see what you will fill your blog posts with. I love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me confused... But Am I following this blog or not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew!! I was worried when I got a message that your old blog didn't exist!! Love the new name and can't wait to see your future projects my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog name....can't wait to see your future projects!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new name and url !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll be keeping my eye on you Theresa! It's always fun to freshen up and make changes, isn't it? Looking forward to future posts over here. xx Donna K

    ReplyDelete